However, eating chicken breast frequently There may also penalties.
- Risk of other nutrient deficiencies Because chicken breast is processed meat. There may be a decrease in other nutrients.
- Risk of kidney stones This is because has a high purine content. This can cause the body to produce more uric acid. and may result in kidney stones.
In summary, eating frequently There are more health benefits than harm. However, chicken breast should be eaten in moderation. And you should choose to eat that has been minimally seasoned. In order to receive complete nutrition and reduce the risk of various diseases. Report from ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
If you don’t like to eat “chicken breast”, can you eat something else instead?
Foods that are high in protein and low in fat Suitable for people. Who lose weight and control their weight. In addition to chicken breast, there are:
- Egg Whites: 100 grams of egg whites provide approximately 40 calories, 10 grams of protein, and 0 grams of fat.
- Fish : Fish is a low-fat meat and contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial to health. Fish that are suitable for weight loss include salmon, mackerel, sea bass, tilapia, etc.
- Tofu Tofu is a plant-based protein that is high in protein and low in fat. 100 grams of tofu provides approximately 100 calories, 8 grams of protein, and 4 grams of fat.
- Beans Beans are plant-based protein that is high in protein and low in fat. Beans that are suitable for weight loss include mung beans, soybeans, red beans, green peas, etc.
There are also other foods. that are a high source of protein, such as beef, pork, bean curd, milk, etc. However, you should choose to eat the right amount and avoid eating these foods that are too processed.
Choosing to eat a variety of foods will help you get complete nutrients and reduce your risk of developing various diseases. Besides eating chicken People losing weight should exercise regularly. So that the body burns more energy and helps to lose weight effectively